Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you’ll expand your dive knowledge and perfect your skills to professional level. With classroom and independent study, PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
You’ll complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organise and solve problems.
Prerequisits for this course:
- Be 18 years or older
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation) , PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation).
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organisation) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- You must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and show us proof of vaccination status.
Course Cost $1,500.00
Cost includes all training and reference materials and boat dives.